Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462009@gmail.com is offline

Default power supply design question

I never considered the thrift store. While that would take the sense of accomplishment out of the equation, it would resolve the problem. But I wasn't really looking for an easy way out, (that's probably become fairly obvious by this time), or another shaver for that matter.

Anyway for the time being I've set up one shaver to charge at a 50ma. rate from a car cigarette lighter jack. Although this is a much lower rate than the OEM Norelco setup, It works quite well. The 12V cord with it's plug as well even fits in the leatherette case, so this too is a workable situation.. In the meantime I'll look for a small USB charger that can fit inside the shaver with it's batteries as well. Do you think that one would handle 50ma? Lenny