Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

Default OT - another tablet question

On 09/08/2013 12:05, David.WE.Roberts wrote:

Didn't mention that we require a high screen resolution - this is to
replace a netbook with a 1024 * 600 screen which is barely adequate so we
would like Full HD but minimum around 1200 * 800.

This seems to rule out cheap android tablets.

Fairy snuff. Worth pointing out though, that more pixels require more
processing grunt, so battery life can suffer. Unless the device has a
large battery, which then makes it heavier/thicker of course...

Might be worth looking at the Nexus 10, simply becuase of the screen,
but it doesn't meet your requirement of an SD card slot.
One of the main reasons for me buying an ipad was the poor screens on
offer from Android devices as the time.

Lee