Posted to uk.d-i-y
Onetap Onetap is offline

Default OTish Murder

On Friday, August 9, 2013 9:38:20 AM UTC+1, Steve Firth wrote:
Onetap wrote:

So what? You're a habitual liar and you're unlikely to change your spots.

You even lie about who you are.

That's all there is to it.

Sadly for you, no. Repeated assertion of your lies isn't proof.

If you have the proof, post it. Otherwise you're just the sound of one

idiot bull****ting.

So far, we have had the Firth recommendations on digging holes, as recommended by Super Firth, legendary digger of ship canals in several minutes.

Except, as it turned out, Firth can't tell a spade from a shovel and has probably never dug anything other than sand castles.

Then we have Super Firth, stalked by the naked ninja assassins of Smersh.

On the other hand, we have a nameless bloke, aka Onetap, who says he recalls press reports of some chav squashed by a car whilst sabotaging it.
Believe or disbelieve, but there are no ulterior motives in my repeating the story. Onetap had no part in it. Believing it will not add to or subtract from Onetap's "status".

I can't be bothered with you.