Default Review of the Osbourn 3 miter gauge

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:24:52 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Yeah, I have a left and right Dubby. Great for all cuts except the stop
has no rule to reset perfectly and I have to switch to a miter gauge to
square the end of a new board. There in lies the problem.

so make yourself a set of angle gage blocks. they *dont* change angle
on ya....

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:10:10 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Well if you read my review of the Kreg miter gauge, you know that I am on

mission to find a miter gauge that will lock dead solid at what ever

setting
you chose.

sled. Gage blocks.