Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Identification for onboard switch needed (Receiver Pioneer A-331)

On 6/08/2013 6:19 PM, Jens Herrmann wrote:
Hello,
the source selection on the front panel of the Pioneer A-331 has 6
switches of which 4 are temporary switches (source) and 2 are permanent
switches (tape monitor). They have stopped working properly and I was
not able to fix the problem with contact spray this time. Now I want to
replace them but cannot identify the brand and model.

Take a look at
http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...woivr6zn0p.jpg
The footprint on the bottom side is a 2x6 dil - 12 contact pins. Note
that it is not possible to use a random model switch with the same
footprint as there is a release mechanism which then would not work
anymore. Thats why the blue knobs have the shape they have.

Regards
Jens

**Dismantle the switches and clean with De-Oxit„˘.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au