Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Hummm LeeValley screws up and does not make good.

On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 22:44:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/6/2013 7:36 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Obviously I didn't incur any damages here, but I'm not used to that kind
of telephone response from LV. Also, the fact that they went out and
then in stock makes me wonder if it was a real closeout - if not that's a
bit on the edge of ethical. Of course, that could just be a bad job of
computer programming.

I hope our experiences don't reflect a change of business plan at LV.

Could be another order was cancelled or a payment problem happened.
Maybe one of the stores returned a bunch to the main warehouse. Many
legit reasons for it.

I have a lot of respect for Leon, but I think he is over reacting on
this. Stuff happens, not worth getting your undies in a knot over this.
It is magnets, not an organ transplant.

Most likely they hired an MBA who has been taught to spend $5 to save
a nickel and **** everyone off as he has no clue about customer
service.

Mike M