Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mancave@toolshed.com is offline

Default Toolbelt - Yes or No?

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 18:36:44 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 12:35:02 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

I've never been a "toolbelt" person. Have instead used a small
tote/caddy for my stuff. Just saw an ad from Ace Hardware for a
toolbelt. Wondering what people think of using them, am I missing out
on a good thing? They reason I've not used them in the past is I
perceive them as not sufficient to carry all the stuff I want with me
like my multimeter, some nuts and bolts, small sockets, screw drivers,
new parts, etc.

Depends on the job. Rarely used these days, but having a place to put
a hammer when you are on a 25' ladder sure is handy.

Most guys just hold the hammer in their teeth!!!
(A great excuse not to have to reply to your bitchy wife when she is
bitching about the dust you made while sawing a hole in the ceiling).