Posted to rec.woodworking
MaxD MaxD is offline

Default Hummm LeeValley screws up and does not make good.

On 8/7/2013 7:00 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 8/7/2013 5:12 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Leon, I've always respected your postings here, but this time you did
not come across as the gentleman you usually are. Maybe I'm reading
it wrong, you came across like a spoiled kid that did not get his way.
I hope I'm wrong.

Bull**** ... what Leon expected from Lee Valley is the same service and
attention to detail that his clients have come to expect and demand from
him.

It is why Leon is successful in this business, and why Lee Valley
heretofore gained respect and loyalty in their business ... it was Lee
Valley that dropped this ball, and worse, blamed it on the customer.

You are way off base, Bubba ... and indeed wrong.

Amen. And the more people who tolerate poor customer service the worse
customer service gets. I'm with Leon.