Posted to rec.woodworking
tommyboy tommyboy is offline

Default Hummm LeeValley screws up and does not make good.

On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 10:44:27 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

August 1 I ordered 60 rare earth magnets from Lee Valley. I got a
receipt and confirmation number. Checking on the order today they have
no record of the order and are not willing to expedite shipping on the
order unless I am willing to pay an additional $30+ dollars for second
day shipping.

I'm thinking I should pay the original $10 shipping and they pick up the
difference in price to get it here more quickly.

I canceled the order.

Just out of curiosity, was your credit card charged?