Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Hummm LeeValley screws up and does not make good.

On 8/7/2013 8:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 08:00:26 -0500, Swingman wrote:
Bull**** ... what Leon expected from Lee Valley is the same service and
attention to detail that his clients have come to expect and demand from
him.

I have to agree, but for a different reason. I've never met Leon in
person. But, for all the years I've been reading comments from Leon in
this newsgroup, he's shown himself to be a person of reason and
fairness.

I've always experienced excellent customer service from Lee Valley
tools. The only difference here is that an order was placed with them
and they screwed it up. The onus is on them to fix the problem to the
buyer's satisfaction ~ IF they want to keep their stellar reputation
for service.

What's the different reason? ... that's pretty much the EXACT gist of my
observation.

--
eWoodShop:
www.eWoodShop.com