Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery Warranties

On 8/6/2013 10:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Ah, some guys don't have their priorities in the right order. Batteries
are far more important.

I've never drunk a beer or had so much as a glass of wine in my life and
I had an arrogant, condescending, insulting doctor ask he how much I
drank. He assumed I drank alcohol because I was in the county hospital.
My roommate, that they killed, drank alcohol by the gallon, took illegal
drugs and couldn't get it through his addled brain that they were going
to test his blood and urine when he was in the hospital. He complained
that the doctors wouldn't prescribe any pain medication for him and I
couldn't get him to understand it was because any pain medication would
cause a very bad reaction when mixed with alcohol. Heck, it's a long
story and I get very angry when I retell it. o_O

TDD