Rich

Default Joint Compound or Multifinish on taped joints?

Hello,

I am planning on jointing plasterboard with tape (paper) and using
multifinish instead of jointing compound.
I will then be skimming the whole lot with multifinish.

What i have read abount joint compound and taping usually results in
the surface just being sanded and painted. i.e. No skimming.

So i am assuming that multifinish would be ok.
It's just a pain in the ass to use two different types. With
mulitfinish i can just joint and skim in one batch.

I will use joint compound if someone tells me that i need to...

Regards,

Rich