Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery Warranties

On 8/6/2013 7:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
It's also wise to have two set of batteries. I'm remembering the one
time I was helping with a haloween show. I was on the third floor of a
rather tall building, and rather ancient. My walkie talkie batteries
went dead, and the nearest replacements were in the work van. That was a
heck of a lot of stairs up and down.

The battery makers say storage in the refrigerator is good, freezer is
not advised. I've been considering getting some storage bins, and put my
battery storage in my refrigerator.

I had a little dorm room fridge I once used for batteries but the guy I
worked kept putting beer in it. o_O

TDD