Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Same Day Loans

Vir Campestris formulated the question :
On 05/08/2013 13:28, Broadback wrote:
On 05/08/2013 13:21, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 04:58:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Are you in a trap unexpected cash problems?

**** off, you semi-literate parasite.

Of course you will not have to pay interest and therefore get deeper in
debt, will you?

Having a couple of minutes, I looked. I can't see the APR. Or any mention of
interest at all. So while I can't agree with the choice of words in a public
forum I entirely agree with GC's sentiments.

Andy

It is against the law to offer a loan without making clear upfront the
APR. Reported to the relevant authority.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)