Old Nick

Default Firewood plans

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:28:15 +0200, Juergen Hannappel
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

It all depends on the style and dimensions of the firebox you asked
about in rec.crafts.metalworking

Does anybody know where i can get free (or paid-for) plans for optimal
firewood pieces? ;-)

I have to say that I have built some obscene failures by trying your
method. But the one time I tried to follow the rules of a plan from a
magazine, they ****ed it. I ended up with dining chairs with 12" legs,
or something.

I am glad you can get by on your own. It is an adventure in life that
I espouse, but that my espoused does not always appreciate.