Posted to rec.woodworking
MJ[_5_] MJ[_5_] is offline

Default Shed foundation quandary

There is another considerations. While others have made comments on

what they have in their sheds, I don't believe you said how you were

going to use yours. If you have a lot of heavy equipment table saws

drill press,grinders, etc, with a lot of vibration I am not sure I

would consider blocks.

I already have a fully wired shop. This shed is just for excess wood, garden equipment (no tractors), and misc. stuff from the garage so the SHMBO can park her car into her side of the garage. No machinery that will be operated. I might store some light equipment in there, but I'll use it in the shop.

MJ