Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Ikea vs B&Q for DIY furniture

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 09:22:20 +0100, tim..... wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Aug 2013 19:53:44 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Some one who must be obeyed suggested that a trip to Ikea would be
good idea, on BOXING DAY! After a 3 hr traffic queue to get in, herded
round the "you must look at everything" path, not buying anything and
a 2 hrs to get out of the car park even she agreed it was not a "good
idea".

This was at least thirteen years ago, we havn't been to Ikea since an
I think that was the last time she agreed one of her ideas was not

We decided to look at IKEA fourteen years ago, at Lakeside.

But decided to take a look at Costco too, and went there first. Spent
some time wandering around, joined on the spot, bought a load of
stuff...and went home.

Costco sell sofas?

Well, not quite what I meant - but ISWYM...

Just in case your thought I was nit-picking, I am in fact an interested
person

off to buy a new sofa from Ikea in the next few weeks

tim