Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Wow

In article ,
Ashton Crusher wrote:

I saw this over and over again. I have NEVER seen cars on a freeway,
then or since, anywhere else in the US that had their wheels stolen
like this in broad daylight on the side of a busy freeway. They need
to take Detroit and burn it to the ground. Virtually every major city
that's been controlled by democrats for most of it's existence is
going the way of Detroit.

When I was in J-school in the mid-70s I had a retired Marine friend who
did a summer internship with a Detroit newspaper. He said he was shot
more often in Detroit over the summer than during his VN tour.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe