Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default A nice video of manual transmission operation from SAE

Joe Gwinn wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
?
? I have some great videos that I'm planning to use as the cover
? "photographs" for the online magazine I'm working on. You go to the
? magazine home page, and the video starts right up.

People on dialup will not be happy with this. (No, I'm on cable.)

Me, too but I close any page that pulls that crap as soon as I see it
starting, unless I know video or music will start before I click on a
link. Leave it to Ed to use sleaze tactics. That is almost as stupid
as one website that had their entire electronics parts catalog in
'Flash'.

I used to do exactly the same thing until I got the "Flashblock" plugin
for Firefox. Now I don't see any flash animation unless I either click
the placeholder (as I did for this video), or whitelist an entire domain
(as I do for youtube).

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...on/flashblock/

Jon