Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A nice video of manual transmission operation from SAE

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 15:15:27 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Joe Gwinn wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
?
? I have some great videos that I'm planning to use as the cover
? "photographs" for the online magazine I'm working on. You go to the
? magazine home page, and the video starts right up.

People on dialup will not be happy with this. (No, I'm on cable.)

Me, too but I close any page that pulls that crap as soon as I see it
starting, unless I know video or music will start before I click on a
link. Leave it to Ed to use sleaze tactics. That is almost as stupid
as one website that had their entire electronics parts catalog in
'Flash'.

No problem, Michael. I'll see if I can block you so you won't be
tempted.

--
Ed Huntress