Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default One Thing That Many Homeowners And Apartment Dwellers May Have

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:11:55 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:

Once after an extremely short sojourn when we came home, our dog, one of
the first coton in the US, we found sitting in the far corner of the
dining room, just facing into the corner, didn't even come to greet us!
Why? What's wrong? Are youu ill? No, he had nibbled into the Thanksgiving
turkey bigtime and had placed himself into the corner as punishment -
something we had never done, so don't know why he thought of it, but we
were laughing so hard couldn't even be angry. Don't tell me dogs don't
have a conscience.

Dog with a conscience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6LMVdFdlxPk