Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One Thing That Many Homeowners And Apartment Dwellers May Have

"you actually eat those!" some dieticians will say.

I've seen lists of ten foods to always avoid, and the lists usually are
about 8 of 10 are the foods in my daily diet.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 7/29/2013 3:47 PM, Russ N. wrote:

The little kids next door helped me and my roommate carry the groceries
in one day and not knowing any better, the kids set the grocery bags on
the floor. The next thing I saw was Sandy carrying off a fried chicken
thigh that was half her size. That was her meal for the day. I have to be
so careful not to put the groceries on the floor when I bring them in.
Many years ago, I raised a Weimaraner from a pup and by the time he was a
year old, he could stand on his hind legs and put his front paws
on my shoulders. One day, I was eating some Vienna sausages and had to
answer the door so I got up from the kitchen table leaving the can on the
table. When I came back to the kitchen, the can was still on the table
right where I left it but it was empty. Dogster was sitting there
on the kitchen floor with an innocent look on his face. ^_^

TDD

He did you a favor!