Posted to alt.home.repair
passerby passerby is offline

Default Tempurpedic materress' - your experiences

replying to Tekkie® , passerby wrote:
Tekkie wrote:

Hi all, I already have one but want others here to
post their experiences if they had problems.
--
Tekkie

4 years so far so good. Bit too firm when you just lay down each night but
then it "melts" around you and after 30 minutes or less you would not want
to get out of the bed (at least I don't). Except for the claim that you
would not disturb your partner (and that trick with a glass of wine in the
commercial) ahem... stretching the truth, I'd say it was worth the money.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-757428-.htm