Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Need A Paint Recommendation

On Monday, July 29, 2013 10:06:25 AM UTC-5, Pat Barber wrote:
I saw a TV home fix-it-up on that product and it's "not really" paint but a very thick, fill in the cracks kind of covering to help restore very old,cracked deck boards. The results looked OK, but I would replace the boards over that method.

Thanks Pat. The deck in question is reported to have some slight condition issues, so this product may be a temp fix until the decking definitely warrants replacing. I'll pass the info on and hope to get some feedback, once applied, and a future report of its resulting wear/lasting conditions.

Sonny