Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone heard of Charlie Self lately?

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

I heard from Charlie via e-mail the other day on my iPhone. I haven't
had access to the Rec since so this is the first chance I've had to
post.

He has been dealing with a number of issues and wasn't able to get
to a computer for months... He is hopeful that he'll be all settled
down by October. At that time he can tell all as much or little as
he'd like about what he's been doing.

Contrary to earlier reports, and in line with my response to same,
the news of his demise is premature.... he'll be back!

That sure beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Thank you for the post.

Lew