Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_12_] Danny D.[_12_] is offline

Default Advice requested for the repair of 3 of 4 ceiling fans (perhapsremote controlled?)

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 15:27:46 -0700, Oren wrote:

You provided a sideshow - including the pool.

Ooops. My fault.
I'm still getting used to this new photo-sharing flickr account.

Here is the picture I *meant* to provide, which shows one of the fans 25
feet up in the air, and just out of arms reach from the stairs.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7410/9...387e15df_o.jpg

The biggest problem is HOW to access a fan 25 feet up in the air?
I have a 28 foot extension ladder but it has nothing to lean against.