Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Well Storage Tank Set-up and Installation

On 7/26/13 7:11 AM, Home Guy wrote:
Coccopine wrote:

I have decided to simply go ahead and hire the well company to
handle my well issues since I don't really have the time to
mess with it.

Reminds me of that article that was posted here a few months ago about
how men these days aren't "handy" any more.

It talked about the excuses that some men gave to a real handyman they
hired to do the job for them. One of them was that "I don't have time
to do it myself". Ya - right.

I can easily see scenarios where lack of time is a real issue.
People who travel in their jobs might not be home long enough to deal
with things in a timely manner.
I work for a farm related business. Sixty, seventy, and eighty hour
weeks aren't all that unusual for people in farm related businesses in
the summer. That doesn't leave much time for R&R and necessary chores.
Most home projects can be delayed until slower times at work but some
can't.
Then there are people who volunteer their time to civic
organizations. More power to the ones who keep their commitments.