Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pushing their luck?

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:43:17 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:04:51 +0100, SteveW wrote:

On 25/07/2013 17:11, John Williamson wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:
Are they exact but larger replicas of the interlocking mechanism?
If so then they will get done. Otherwise, well, its probably not
going to hurt Lego much, but they are apparently looking for new
markets. Apparently there are 6 lego bricks for every person living
on the planet at the moment.

Most of which live lurking on the bedroom floor, sharp side up. Just
ask any parent....

Pah, they're nothing - it's the upside down 3-pin plugs that you want
to watch out for!

Just as traumatic (but not so painful):

Just after lunch. Bed not made (only had a sheet on it anyway, flung
back when I got up). Cat had crept in to sleep on bed.

Decided to lie down for a bit due to aching back (had been working in an
awkward space). Lie down (wearing just shorts) and fling sheet over me.

What landed on me (bare legs and stomach) was spatterings of cat sick
and a dead mouse.....

So you haven't found the fleas yet? [Or, more accurately, the fleas
haven't found you?]

No fleas. The stuff we're using this year seems to work very well.