Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default OT - The real Trayvon Martin

On 07-25-2013 22:40, Robert Green wrote:
Home schoolers typically want to withdraw from the normal educational system
so they can perpetuate religious ignorance and teach Creationism (more aptly
named Cretinism) to their usually very poorly socialized offspring. At

You obviously know very little about home-schooling. Many are
non-religious, and many of the religious ones are more concerned
with what they perceive as an over-all anti-religious bias.

Many, both religious and not, are more concerned with an alleged
weakening of educational standards. As a wanna-be teacher (I had to
drop out of my education degree for medical reasons) I think that is
greatly exaggerated, but sometimes the concern is justified. When I
could no longer afford a private school, I borrowed the math textbook
from the high school the eldest was to go to. I was seriously
considering home schooling just because that thing was so pathetic.

--
Wes Groleau

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...gs/pants-fire/