Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Old Tektronix 7603 Question

With regret I inform you that this is finished. I ****ed up. Heading the wrong direction, I got P1710 and P1711 reversed.

It is most likelly over. I actually got the Ic I fried, but it now has even yet another symptom.

Call me incompetent, I don't care because maybe I ****ing am. Plus I cannot see well enough even for this old **** so, I have no idea what to do at all now.

Best I can figure the plugins are good, somebody wants them for five bucks apiece or something fine, but these are low end so the only people who would want them would have to be desperate.

Those who gave time, I thank you. I am sorry it was a waste of time. At this point if I don't just shoot the thing with my .45, I might work on it but I will not waste your time anymore.

I can't even plug two plugs in right, WTF.