Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default For harry

On 25/07/2013 06:32, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 24/07/2013 17:24, John Rumm wrote:
On 24/07/2013 13:12, Nightjar wrote:
On 23/07/2013 19:13, harryagain wrote:

We live in times of turmoil and things are going to get worse.
Maybe even economic collapse. They are only papering over the cracks.

You really ought to be living in a gun-filled bunker in mid-west
America.

If we all chip in, do you spose he would go?

I'll only contribute if it will be so far from anywhere that he will have
to rely upon renewable energy and can't get an internet connection.

Lost the arguments so only abuse remains eh?

What is abusive about wishing you the sort of lifestyle you seem to
want: isolated from the real world, prepared for the collapse of
civilisation and relying entirely upon the technology you think is the
answer to everything?

Colin Bignell