Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - The real Trayvon Martin

On 7/24/2013 5:33 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:59:46 AM UTC-5,
wrote:

You believe and seek out what fortifies your prejudice...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp

The fact that you can find some lame

websites that no one looks at that also got stuff wrong doesn't

compare to having it done to you by NBC.

Snopes is well respected and states Trayvon was taller than some
stated...but not the menacing looking rapper purported to be him. Or
the kid that "looks" like him giving the "finger". You can't support
lies...they always bite you in the ass! And they bit you!

That's why I always sit back and filter out all the male bovine
droppings before coming to a conclusion. The first reports by those
trying to sensationalize the tragic event had me believing Zimmerman
was a horrible lunatic who hurt children. I don't like people who harm
children and have known to body slam someone for hitting a small child
in the head. When all the true information was revealed, I had a quite
different opinion based on some of my own personal expediences. O_o

TDD