Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Effect of high humidity on wood?

On 7/22/2013 12:18 PM, jeff_wisnia wrote:
passerby wrote:
replying to Jeff Wisnia , passerby wrote:
jwisniaDUMPTHIS wrote:
Anyway, last nite SWMBO and I were watching the eleven o'clock news
when we heard a fairly loud "thud" from somewhere in the house. I had
no idea what it was, nor did she, so we just gave each other a WTF
look and shrugged it off.

You, sir, and your lady have nerves of steel or that must've been some
riveting 11 o'clock news coverage. I would not be able to continue
watching anything, let alone the normally depressing 11 o'clock news,
until I found the source of any unusual noise in the house, it would just
drive me nuts!

No, not getting interested enough to immediately go running around
looking for what made that noise is just a normal effect of aging.

See my explanation he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/philosophy.html

Jeff

As I've gotten older, I've found that there are fewer people I wish to
kill. All those assholes are dying off all on their own. ^_^

TDD