Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_11_] Danny D.[_11_] is offline

Default cleaning sulfuric acid stains from brick pavers

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 00:44:02 +0000, Bill's Cart Service wrote:

Customers are complaining about the stains on their
pavers. Any soulution to remove these stains would be appreciated.

Dunno why the color is that of rust, but, in alt.home.repair
I posted a bunch of pictures where I removed real rust stains
(from tools left outside all winter) on plastic outdoor tables
with pool acid.

The caveat was that I was removing real rust stains; and that
the medium was plastic.

In your case, who knows what the rust-colored stain really is;
and, depending on what the paver is made out of, the pool acid
may eat into the paver (so you must test in an inconspicuous
area first).

Someone else should know a lot more; but that's all I can offer
without knowing what the rust-colored stain is made out of.