Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default ez way to charge phone , ettc??

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 23:51:47 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 7/21/2013 8:21 PM, micky wrote:
It says this costs only 15. Takes no extra space. I wonder if it
wastes electrictiy all the time, or if it turns off when the doors are
shut.

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/NewerTech/PWR2USB/

I've seen them on the market for a while and that one looks to be a good
unit. I did find out that it will provide 2 amps at 5.2 volts which
should be enough to power two at a time of the most power hungry devices
that operate on 5 volts but I would check the current draw on
a 10 inch tablet before you decide to connect two of them at the same
time. ^_^

First I have to get one tablet. I don't think I'll ever have two.

Bigger families may get two receptacles.

TDD