Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting railroad rail with a bandsaw

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?
?pyotr filipivich wrote:
??
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?? ?
?? ?pyotr filipivich wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?? ?? ?
?? ?? ?Larry Jaques wrote:
?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?? ?? ?? ?
?? ?? ?? ?Gunner Asch wrote:
?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? Larry Jaques wrote:
?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ?Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?? ?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ??Larry Jaques wrote:
?? ?? ?? ?? ???
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? Uh, won't annealing them ruin them for use as anvils, guys?
?? ?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Soft anvils are preferred by coyotes by a ratio of 9:1.
?? ?? ?? ?? ?
?? ?? ?? ?? ?Isn't ALL Acme stuff soft?
?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? NOT the Anvils!!
?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? and they are Heavy too!!
?? ?? ?? ?
?? ?? ?? ? Acme know questions and I'll tell you know lyes. ;-)
?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? Wile E. just told me that pun hurt more than the anvils.
?? ?? ?
?? ?? ? He told me you'd tell that lye...
?? ??
?? ?? Tell that lye what? What did he say you would tell it?
?? ?
?? ? First base!
??
?? And when you pay him off, who gets the money?
?
? 10% goes to his agent, the other 90% goes to the IRS.

I thought a good chunk went to his girlfriend, Ali Mony?

She works for the IRS.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.