Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Solid stain cedar siding, spray or brush?

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:07:43 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

If you find out anything related to that, let me know. I saw
several people that wrote evaluations online about the Milwaukee and
the consensus was that there are no wands from M or anyone else that
will fit. Some bought a Graco gun and solved it that way. It does
seem really dumb. I haven't used a sprayer before, but it would seem
to me that in some cases, it could make work a lot easier. Like
spraying my soffits on the one story part of my house. With a wand
I could probably do that from the ground, right? Other than that, the
reviews were overall very good. And for $190 and the amount of times
I might need a wand, figured it was OK.

FYI, it a model M4910-21

With a wand you can spray 12' - 14' ceilings without a ladder.

Seems the threads on the wands / fittings are different.

Ya might check Craiglist for a Craco gun. I have seen them on a rare
occasion.

The sprayer you bought is also HVLP for finer finishes. Not a bad
thing :-\