Posted to rec.woodworking
Lonesome Dove[_2_] Lonesome Dove[_2_] is offline

Default Sketchup Question

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:49:18 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

"Lonesome Dove"

It doesn't show a "free" version when I click on anything
on the web site.

It doesn't *HAVE* to say "free".

1. Go to Google

2. Type in "free sketchup"

3. Click any of the first 4-5 links...anything except the one to Softonic

4. When the new page opens, click on anything that even *HINTS* at a
download.

5. They may/probably will ask you to choose a product or ask how you intend
to use it. Pick an answer from the drop down box that hints at "personal or
non-commercial".

Like that.

Just as an aside, if you have this much trouble just downloading the program
I suspectt you will encounter severe frustration when trying to use it;
maybe not, hope so.

Yes sir, I've been there, done that. Nada. I guess our IT guy has
these computers set up so that the anti-virus protection disallows
downloads of .prg, .dll, .exe type files. Not all that important.

Thanks for trying to help you guys.
**
Lonesome Dove