Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some current projects---

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 07:35:07 -0500, "Pete S"
wrote:

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner.

Not a problem

They are all 25# and 50# hammers and I am asking between between $1500 and
$2500 each.

Sigh...thought they might be out of my budget range. Shrug

All of these hammers could use some work. The Little Giant people pay
about $1200 for a rebuildable carcase these days, so these prices are not
out of line as far as I can tell.

Probably not. I have been browsing for a few months..and have found
few power hammers below $2k

There is one Mayer Bros. Easy Hammer, too, but I am asking $3500 for it
because of all the time I have in it.

Pete Stanaitis

Thanks Pete! You wont have any problem selling them.

Gunner

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:54:24 -0500, "Pete S"

Now about the trip hammers....anything I can afford?

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of