Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Sketchup Question

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:28:52 -0500, Lonesome Dove
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 13:15:51 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/21/2013 11:43 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 7/21/2013 11:21 AM, Lonesome Dove wrote:

I've not found the place where Sketchup can be downloaded for free.

**
Lonesome Dove

I did not bother to follow the yellow brick road, but you should be able
to download Sketchup Make (the new name for the 2013 free version) at
this link:

http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-make

Perhaps a bit shorter,

http://www.sketchup.com/download

and choose "Personal Projects"

and ckeck "I agree to SketchUp Make's license agreement"

Went there, did that. No "Personal Projects", no "I agree to SketchUP
Make's license agreement" All I get is a blank page. That's all I've
ever gotten. Trust me, I've tried this many times. Many times.
**
Lonesome Dove

If your running any kind of script blocker you may have problems on
lots of sites.

Mike M