Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Effect of high humidity on wood?

DerbyDad03 wrote:

It's been hotter than Hades here in the Boston area for the past
week, we broke the all time high temperature record on July 19th.

Even with our two heat pumps running full bore, it's still
noticeably warm and humid inside our home.

Heat pump.

ha ha.

Do you agree with my thoughts about high humidity being the
straw that broke that camel's back?

Or its time for a seance.

It's time for a real A/C that can bring down the humidity in the house.

alt.fan.cecil-adams ?

Who the hell is cecil adams, and why does he deserve to have fans?