Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default For harry

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 06:19:54 +0100, harryagain wrote:

And further all primary energy sources are subsidised. Except renewables

I'm sorry, renewables not subsidised?

What is your 42p/unit solar PV payment if not a subsisidy?

What is the payment above the wholesale rate to windmills when they
generate but a subsidy?

What is the payment to wind mills not to generate if not a subsisidy?

Renewables can't be cut off by crazy ayatollas etc in the ME.

But are producing bugger all as I type, it's too dark and there is
**** all wind. In fact we are importing twice as much from France as
wind is producing. Most of our lecky (84%) is currently coming from
coal, followed by nuke then CCGT.

--
Cheers
Dave.