Posted to alt.home.repair
LdB LdB is offline

Default terlets

On 7/21/2013 8:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Boo, hiss!

Others on this group say they have improved. I'm skeptical, if that small bit of water will result in drain clogs later. I'd still flush twice on big deposits.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"Studor Valve" wrote in message ...

"ng_reader" wrote in message
have they improved at all with the flushing now that all commodes are no
more than 1.6 gallons per flush?

i think i posted here when I installed my first one and provided
feedback, not all of it positive.

just wondering.

Some of them ain't worth a ****.

Toilets only have to deal with deification mormon, which is a
comparatively small amount of the **** that comes out of you and Harry
on a daily basis.

I've got two American Standard Cubs and a toilet plunger. I use the
toilets every day but can't remember the last time I used the plunger.
At six two and two hundred and thirty lbs. I can load the bowl. No
problems with either of the toilets whatsoever.

If one were to try and flush the **** that you and your buddy produce
no toilet in the world could handle it. There isn't enough water in an
Olympic sized pool to do the job.

LdB