Lobby Dosser

Default Inca bandsaw pulley needed

"Jim Akins" wrote in
om:

The manual I have is probably the same as yours, it does have the
instructions for mounting the motor and determining saw speed. The
only problem I can see in converting a direct drive to belt drive is
providing a bearing for the lower belt. Mine has a large bearing
holder that bolts in place of the motor in a direct drive. At first it
was difficult to get it to track, but I finally got the hang of it.
Although I have an older Delta 14" saw I find myself using the Inca
most of the time. Jim A.

Here's hoping I don't have to find out! Did notice a bit in the manual
about speeds for different materials, but never could find a way to do it
and wrote it off to the bad manual. So far I've done ok just modifying the
feed rate. LD