Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Whome Whome is offline

Default Replacement motor for Sony DVD Player?

I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD
roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new.
I sell single item at reasonable costs.

therepairman at optonline.net

On 12 Sep 2003 03:08:10 -0700, (Pete) wrote:

I have a Sony 315 DVD player that is probably still a current model,
but I believe the disk motor gave out. If you give it a nice spin by
hand, it spins right up to speed and plays great.

Does anyone know of a source that I could track down a suitable
replacement? I can grab all the specs off the motor, but wasn't sure
where I could track the item down...or if one could be retrofitted
from a different model player, etc...

Pete