Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default drill or screw driver

Paul Drahn wrote:
On 7/19/2013 7:34 PM, leza wang wrote:
Hi all
In this video minute (0:40) the person is using machine to screw.
What this machine is? a drill with special head or what? I have a
drill but not cordless and i am thinking to use it as a screw driver
to screw a big board for my front house, or do I need special
device? Thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkOVc9FtozA

Looks like a regular, everyday, battery powered drill motor with a
screwdriver bit. The clutch on the drill is set loose so the screw
will not be over tightened.

I wonder about the rolled up screen he put in the top of the downspout
to stop debris going down the downspout. My experience is it's better
for the debris to go down the down spout than the clog up the gutters.
At least the debris is all in one spot!

Yes, it's all in one place. Plugging up your drain field and pipes.