Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default drill or screw driver

gregz wrote:
leza wang wrote:
Hi all
In this video minute (0:40) the person is using machine to screw. What
this machine is? a drill with special head or what? I have a drill but
not cordless and i am thinking to use it as a screw driver to screw a big
board for my front house, or do I need special device? Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkOVc9FtozA

You can buy screwdriver bits. These battery types have two speed for either
drilling or screwing. It's more difficult to get the right speed and torque
with a standard drill.
You can try it, as long as it's a variable speed drill.

Greg

Hi,
I like magnetic bits. Not easy to drop to lose it. What is front house?
I am just curious.