Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default CNC Job, same job in multiple locations?

On Friday, July 19, 2013 6:36:31 AM UTC-4, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:30:06 -0500, "RogerN"

wrote:

I saw an interesting job posting on Monster, says it's in Carbondale area,

that's around 20 miles away.

It's a PLC integration Engineering position to integrate PLC with machining

centers.

http://jobview.monster.com/plc-integ...123845219.aspx

Same company name (a recruiting company), same job description, same pay

range, same job reference number is also advertised as being in Cincinnati

Ohio.

http://jobview.monster.com/Controls-...123845016.aspx

Same job advertised in multiple locations, what's up with that? Just head

hunters wanting resume's or maybe so much travel that it doesn't matter

where you call home?

RogerN

Check it out, but I'd be pretty skeptical.

My son used them when he got laid off. He was NOT impressed

Karl

OTOH, my brother got a job through Monster, and he's been there forever (or that's the way it seems). The company was acquired a few years ago by IBM, and he's still there and happy.