nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryagain View Post
Colorado citizens considering a bounty for shooting down a drone.
Colorado town ponders bounty for shooting down drones | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jist thought you'd like to know. :-)
Aww, Geez.

Now the NRA is gonna lobby for the legalization of Stinger antiaircraft missiles.
After all, the only protection against a crazy drone bent on doing harm is a citizenry well armed with modern surface to air missiles.

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/201...3224023663.jpg
Jeb and Billy Bob bag an unmanned aerial reconnaisance vehicle on the first day of the hunting season. "I'm gonna take the tail in for the $100 bounty" said Jeb "and have the nose cone stuffed and hang it on my living room wall."

Last edited by nestork : July 19th 13 at 05:21 AM