Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Another Dreamliner burns

On 7/18/2013 9:47 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:03:16 PM UTC-7, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

On 7/13/2013 12:29 AM, nestork wrote:

Boeing stock fell a whopping 6% as a result of the Heathrow fire. It's

becoming abundantly clear that there's something about lithium battery

technology that's new here and yet to be discovered. And, until it is,

Boeing 787's with their lithium batteries for auxialliary power are

going to be very very scary planes to own, and fly on.

Perhaps the batteries are made in China? ^_^

Made in Japan by YUASA.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/b...germanys-bosch

--

Bobby G.

No, it’s sold by YUASA which has some of it’s products manufactured in China.
Where these specific batteries are made is not disclosed or if it is I couldn’t find it.

I was making a dig at The Chinese since a lot of batteries and solar
panels manufactured in China are failing at a very high rate and causing
a lot of grief for the alternative energy La La Land crowd.
I still haven't been given a solar cell and windmill powered vehicle. ^_^

TDD